Akhila evolved organically as Sarah Schmirl sought to roadmap for wellness. AKHILA = Wholeness in Sanskrit. At some point Sarah couldn’t remember when she felt whole and content. There was always a craving for more. Work more to make more money to take more adventures. When did we get to the point that nothing was ever enough? Like most of us she googled how to feel content, be more present and a ton of other questions that aren’t so easily answered. Google results populated the same content in the form of hundreds of articles that didn’t produce any actionable results.
Akhila was created to share the answers Sarah found through her own practices with her community, specifically strong independent individuals that are looking to fill their life with more meaning rather than more things. The meaning of Akhila is “Wholeness of Self”.
- 200HR Certified Yoga Teacher 2021
- Ayurveda Health Coach Practitioner 2023
The Juicy Stuff
- Travel Aficionado, Travel Blogger @thegirlsnomad
- Mama of Two Beauties and Two Hounds
- Avid Adventurer, Amateur Daredevil & Fierce Lover of trying all things NEW (and coconut)
- Work things
- Product Owner for a Software CO.
- Former Owner of a Wedding Planning Boutique in RVA (Make it Posh Events)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Over Achiever | Over Do-er | Over JOY’d